You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Mar 2003

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00037 Mar 2003

Mar 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

HH Sri Vanamamalai Jeeyar Swami did a series of
tele-upanyasams on Mumukhsuppadi recently. Vedics is
working on putting together the series in Casette/CD/MP3
format. As soon as this is ready, we will send a post
to this group.

adiyEn
TCA Venkatesan

--- "ms_sridharan <ms_sridharan@xxxx>"