You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Mar 2003

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00044 Mar 2003

Mar 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Sri Gauranga Mahaprabhu and Sri Nityananda Prabhu
The Supreme Personalities of Godhead

Hare Krishna! Please join my new group about the Supreme Lordships Sri Gauranga
and Sri Nityananda.

Send Subscribe Message

Join Gauranga Nityananda Group

Email: gauranga_nityananda-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please also check our websites: Gaudiya Portal
and Vaishnava News Network

http://www.vnn.org

The Supreme Lord of the Lords, Sri Krishna

Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga - The golden volcanoes of divine love.

All glories to Sri Gaurasundara, the supremely powerful Lord of pure
transcendence. He has an aura of molten gold, with lotus petal eyes, and His
long graceful arms extend to His knees. While He sings the glories of the Lord,
He dances in various pleasing postures, His heart inundated by the ecstatic
emotions of devotional mellows.

All glories, all glories to the moonlike Sri Krishna Caitanya. He is the fully
independent Supreme Person, always engaged in transcendental pastimes. He is
the Lord of the universe, the supreme controller of all controllers, and the
personification of transcendence. All glories, all glories to the devotees of
Sri Gauracandra. All glories, all glories to the ecstatic dancing of the Lord's
intimate associates.

Hare Krishna Mantra Yoga

Quickly Attain the Topmost Spiritual Realizations unattainable even after
practicing all kinds of Yoga combined together for millions of lives! Get
instant and permanent relief from each and every problem in life including all
kinds of physical (diseases), emotional, mental stress, external influences
etc.! Solve all your financial problems in life! Permanent Fulfillment of all
desires in life! Gain complete control over your present and future and change
your past too! Feel the ultimate happiness, peace, satisfaction, harmony and
prosperity in life not available by any other means! Become a great success in
whatever you do! Realize, control and experience the power of your every breath
(prana) and every second of your life! Gauranga-Kriya is the topmost welfare
activity for your own self and for the whole of humanity! Experience the real
energy, strength and confidence from within! Unlimitedly increase your memory,
will-power, determination and efficiency! Dovetail yourself ina a a the
supremely blissful service of the Cosmic Controller! Awaken the universal love,
kindness and compassion which is lying dormant in your heart! Instantly
illuminate and open all your chakras and raise your kundalini permanently to
the topmost perfection! Gauranga-Kriya is the culmination and essence of all
kinds of Yoga, Mahapranayams, Mahakriyas and Mahamudras! Give 30 minutes daily
for the most powerful Gauranga-Kriya in Kali-yuga, the One and Only Permanent
and Free Remedy for everything!
Simply Chant:

Hare Krishna
Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna
Hare Hare

Hare Rama
Hare Rama
Rama Rama
Hare Hare

The Highest Magnanimity

Because Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu comes from the highest position, he cannot give
ordinary things, and his attention must be drawn to the most needy. Is it
unnatural? The highest magnanimity must take notice of the lowest and most
needy. And if he wants to help them, he will do so with his own coin. He cannot
distribute to them only glass or stone chips. When he has the opulence of
jewels and gems, why should he distribute stone chips to the lowest level? He
must extend his real wealth to the lowest and poorest people. So we should all
fall at the feet of the great messiah, Sri Gauranga Mahaprabhu. His devotees
say, "If we had to conceive of a place where Gauranga had not appeared, we
could not maintain our lives. We shudder to think of living without such a
magnanimous friend as Sri Gauranga." How could one live his life without
Gauranga? It is impossible.

The world is not worth living in without Gauranga. Sri Gauranga is most
magnanimous. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and his associates, the Panca-tattva, have
come to raise all souls from their fallen condition. Generally, only deserving
persons can gain entrance into Vrindavan, into Krishna pastimes. But Sri
Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Krishna himself has come down to cure the offenders of
their offenses and grant them entrance into Vrindavan. Simply by chanting the
names of the Panca-tattva and by remembering their pastimes, we can be purified
even from the lowest position and prepare for participation in Vrindavan
pastimes.

In Goloka Vrindavan, Radha Govinda are enjoying their pastimes of divine love
within their own circle. And there is another quarter, where Radha Govinda are
combined as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu - Krishna himself in the mood of Radharani
is tasting his own sweetness with his entourage. We have to realize this
through the recommended process. Who is Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu? He came here
to bestow upon us the gift which will promote us to the highest goal of life.
To bring Sri Gauranga nearer to our soul is to get, even unconsciously, a
guarantee of our achievement in Krishna pastimes. For the fallen souls it is
more useful to cultivate devotion for Sri Gauranga. That will give us the
complete fulfillment of life with the least trouble.

Devotion to Gauranga will not lead to any haphazard or misconceived Krishna
consciousness, but real Krishna consciousness. We can have full Krishna
consciousness - plus something more. What is that? The distribution of Krishna
consciousness. Krishnadas Kaviraj Goswami, the giver of Sri Caitanya
Caritamrta, the most valuable theological literature which has ever seen the
light of day, has written: "What is Krishna pastimes? It is the real essence of
nectar. It is the gist of sweetness, happiness and ecstasy. The sweetness of
the sweetest thing that can ever be conceived is represented in Krishna
pastimes. Then what is Caitanya pastimes?

In Caitanya pastimes, that sweet nectar of Krishna pastimes is flowing in all
ten directions in hundreds of streams as if from a fountain. That fountain is
Caitanya pastimes." Although Caitanya pastimes appears later than Krishna
pastimes, Caitanya pastimes is the source, the foundation. We see that Krishna
appeared in Dvapara Yuga, in the previous age, and then Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
appeared later, in Kali Yuga. Still, their pastimes is eternal. First there is
the giver, then the gift. And the gift of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is that in
all ten directions, he is distributing unlimited streams of sweet Krishna
pastimes to the world. Krishnadas Kaviraja Goswami concludes, "O devotees,
come! Like so many swans, you must swim in the lake of Caitanya Mahaprabhu's
pastimes. From that lake Krishna pastimes is flowing to the world in different
streams. Devotees, like clouds, take nectar from that lake, and distribute that
nectar freely to the fortunate souls. Come and live in that lake. Ask the swan
of your mind to take shelter there. May that swan swim in the nectarine lake of
Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's life and precepts, from which so many hundreds of
streams of nectar are flowing in all directions. O devotees, I offer this
humble prayer to you."