You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Mar 2003

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00049 Mar 2003

Mar 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

----- Original Message -----
From: "KRISHNA RAMANUJA DASA" <srikrishnat@xxxx>
To: <jetusa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 7:24 PM
Subject: [Jeeyar Educational Trust] HH Sri Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji in
Newzealand

> Priya Bhagavad bandhus !
>
> HH Sri Sri Sri Tridandi Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji conducted a Peace
March on the banks of Pacific Ocean at Brisbane, Australia on 6-Mar-2003.
Interesting thing is that Local people (Aussies) also participated in the
programme. (Photos will be updated soon in the site)

> Sriman Padman and Smt.Lakshmi (Both are of Australian origin who changed
their names so) are practising Yoga, conducting classes here, have organised
the programme. HH gave a startling message of World Peace and offered
Mangalasasanams that the waves of the ocean and wind may carry this message
to every corner of the world spreading the Peace messages of Githa Jyothi
throughout. A number of devotees of Indian origin and local people who were
totally spell bound by the message of HH have participated in this Peace
March during which Sri Vishnu Sahasranama Sthothram was chanted, lead by HH,
followed by others.

> It is interesting that even those local Australians have tried to follow
with
> HH in chanting. They have learnt the importance of "Jai Srimannarayana!"
and were totally amazed at the wonderful Manthram.

> After that, a discourse was organised at Yoga centre, Redcliffe
Parade, Brisbane, Australia. More than 60 local people in addition to many
Indians, have attended the discourse and discussed a lot with HH with a lot
of curiosity and enthusiasm, to satiate their thirst of Spirituality and
Divine pursuit.

> They were astonished at the wonderful culture we Vedic people have
and they too wished to be a part of it. The discourse was so wonderful that
every one was moved by the examples and quotes that HH Blessed from
Upanishads and our Scriptures.

> It was a nice evening, a great beginning ofcourse !
>
> The formula R2 explained by HH to them was really fantastic that
enlightened every one with the purpose and way of life.

> Some of them have realised how bad it is to smoke and consume
alcohol and meat etc., and their products. There seems a great commitment
in them to definitely implement this Vedic system in their lives ! A great
impact of East on the modern Western culture. Again " A Vedic Dawn ". Of
those who attended, there are politicians, Scientists, Professors, Lawers,
Doctors and others too who got really convinced about our Vedic system of
life, after listening to HH
> discourse.
>
> HH Blessed every one of them and they have expressed great
reverence and gratitude towards HH for all the efforts HH is putting in
spreading the Message of Githa Jyothi, throughout the world.

> HH is now in Auckland, Newzealand. Today Sri Sudarsana Homam is
> being performed for the good of all.
>
> May every one realise the messages of Githa Jyothi and be blessed.
>
> Those who wish to take part in spreading the message of Githa Jyothi
through any means or media may contact respective JET Co-ordinators whose
details are given in www.chinnajeeyar.org/contacts.htm or you may send mail
with details to