You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Mar 2003

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00101 Mar 2003

Mar 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

--- In sv-rituals@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "GS" <balajiii@xxxx> wrote:
Humble pranams to all,

I would like to get clarified about what is the purpose of our
ancients for keeping all these procedures and rituals in various day-
to-day aspects of our life? Also, would like to ask what purpose
does serve our Puranams say to the mankind ? (This question is not
for arguing but for enlightment of the spiritual zeal and for
implementation in our day-to-day lives for better progress)

In almost all the sampradayas, every one follows differently
according to their sastras. What happens to those who follow the
sampradayas and anushtanams as prescribed by their elders and what
happens to those who do not follow ? here i would like refer only to
spiritualism and not of materialistic results. how a person will be
progressed in spiritualism..by following these rituals..

What is their aim for advising us to follow. What is the Ultimate
achievement and how these rituals will help a person?

i would request members and elders to contribute their opinion and
take my query positively.

jai sriman narayana/GS
--- End forwarded message ---

Home Page