You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Mar 2003

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00107 Mar 2003

Mar 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Srirasthu
Srimathe ramanujaya Nama:

Dear bhagavathas,

Santhai this saturday will takeplace as usual. The timings bridge
number and the details are given below. Adiyen kindly request all the
bhagavatas to attend the santhai with usual vigour.

Timing: 2.00PM CST
Santhai Prabhandams:

Sriya Thirumadal- gosti fashion

Thirumalai(first 20 paasurams) and Aarthiprabhandam(second 20
prabhandam) in santhai fashion. We shall recite the first 20
prabhandams in aarthi prabhandam just before we start the next 20
santhai.

Telebridge number:Conference Ph: 512-225-3050, Code: 91544#

For NJ vedics,

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan,
Nallan Chakravarthy Narashiman

Home Page