You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Mar 2004

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00029 Mar 2004

Mar 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear all,

I apologize if this question is out of context.

With my limited knowledge and reading I understand that "Forgiveness
is Dharma"; but to follow this in practice is extremley difficult.

So I would be grateful if the group could let me know of guidelines
that are prescribed in the Sastras regarding this divine act. I
would be grateful if you could offer examples from epics, for easier
comprehension.

Must be forgive everyone who asks for forgiveness, or are there acts
that are just unpardonable? What if people don't repent their
mistakes, Must we still forgive them?

Please elucidate,

Adiyen,
Madhusudhan