You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Mar 2006

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00009 Mar 2006

Mar 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Bhagawathas:

Is it we can do morning sunthiyavandham without taking bath ? I heard that in India the padasala students do sunthi and starting chanting the vedas or prabhadhams in santhai murai. After the chanting they take bath in the river and do the maathiyanikam during noon time.

I need your opinion and also the info what is said in the nithya anushtana kramam?

adiyan
padmanbhan.
washington d.c

 padhma

Yahoo! Mail

Azhvar EmberumAnAr JeeyAr ThiruvadigalE Saranam
http://www.vedics.net

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia