You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Mar 2006

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00052 Mar 2006

Mar 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

 Ramanuja Dhasan!

Swamin! I have made a new Home page for the web located at:-
http://www.srivaishnava.info/

And i have made a HTML/FLASH file with all photos of Namperumal in
Diffrernt Vehicles. This file is beautiful and i request you to
download it from:-

http://www.srivaishnava.info/forum/dload.php?action==file&file_id=

And if you want to give any FeedBack:-
http://www.srivaishnava.info/forum/posting.php?mode==newtopic&f==4

Or email it to srivaishnava.info@xxxxxxxxx

Thanking you!
With the grace of Ranganatha, we run the web.

Azhvar EmberumAnAr JeeyAr ThiruvadigalE Saranam
http://www.vedics.net

Yahoo! Groups Links