Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 8:40 AM
Subject: Fw: Honours at Sripatham thangigal annual day function

Is this N.Geetha Krishnan Narasimhan who contributed for the great pUnnyakotivimana kainkaryam during Feb 2005 at Thiruvallikeni ?  If so,

On Behalf of you we collected a big photograph of Three thiruvellikeni emperumans (Varadar, ASingar and Parthasarathi) in the newly made punnyakoti vimanam in the annual day function of Sri Pathamthangigal sabai of Thiruvallikeni for the whole hearted contribution made by you for the kainkaryam for Punnyakoti vimanam during Feb 2005.
If you can nominate somebody or when yourselves is visiting Chennai, we can handover the same.

Adiyen Ramanuja dasan,
Varadarajan/Sumithra

Azhvar EmberumAnAr JeeyAr ThiruvadigalE Saranam
http://www.vedics.net

Bhagavad gita Culture Ways of
Sri

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS