You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - May 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00022 May 2002

May 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

dear sir

i am already a member of the "ramanuja group". But i
am unable to login to that group to see the photos.
why? who to avoid this probelm?

regards
t.sadagopan

--- vinjamoor_venkatesh <vinjamoorvenkat@xxxx>