You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - May 2004

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00032 May 2004

May 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Message From Sri Vijayan Ramaswamy (MudaliAndan Swami Sishya)

Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha
Please accept my humble namaskarams. My name is Vijayan Ramasamy, currently
based out of USA and I belong to the Thirumaligai of Swami MudaliAndan. I am
looking to collect all MudaliAndan swami sishyas so we can
collectively serve our Acharya.

You may be aware that our Vartamana Swami is actively involved in many
Thirumaligai Kainkaryams.
One of the problems we are facing is that all Shishyas are not able to join
hands in support of
our Thirumaligai and also participate in many activities.
I have had the "bhagyam" of talking to Swami a few times.

There are two reasons for my sending this email to you:
==> 1. In the past we have been trying to collect the details of Shishyas who
may be dispersed across the world.
I am told that you may have family members spread across many countries.
If you do not mind and if you think your family members will not mind,
I will greatly appreciate if you will kindly send me the contact info to them
(including email addresses)
and a small introduction to them;
==> 2. An urgent need of the Thirumaligai is that our Swami is trying to
re-acquire
the Avatara Stalam of our first MudaliAndan in Pettai, near the outskirts of
Chennai.
It is imperative that we do not let this opportunity slip away and it is also a
great opportunity
for all of us to participate in this kainkaryam. It is unfortunate that our own
Swami has to
openly ask our help in this regard. Any help that you can provide directly or
in the form
of directing me to others from whom I can seek help will be greatly appreciated
and I am sure
Swami's blessings will help us and guide us in this act.

It will be of great help and I beg you to please respond at your earliest
convenience.

Sincerely,

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan

Vijayan Ramasamy Cell: 001-510-714-4525