You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Nov 2001

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00001 Nov 2001

srImathE rAmAnujAya namah

dear bhagavathas,

here is a brief intro about myself:

Name: T.A. Srinivasa Varadhan
AchArya: srI. T.A. KrishNamAchAriAr svAmi
located in: chennai
address: 5, jagadambal colony 2nd street, unit B-4
royapettah, chennai 600 014; India
phone: (91)-44-847-2887
email: tavaradhan@xxxx

I am about 28 years old, grew up in kanchipuram,
lived for a while in the United States and came
back in December of 2000. I work for a software
company in Chennai. My primary attraction towards
the ramanuja sampradayam is its universality, and
the beauty of the azhvars'/acharyas' anubhavams.

azhvar emperumanar jiyar thiruvadigale saranam,
adiyen madhurakavi dasan
varadhan