You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Nov 2001

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00005 Nov 2001

Srimathe Ramanujeye namha

Dear All

Adiyen Gunaseelan wishes to explain a few Golden moments we had last week
during last week at Livermore temple on Alwar Acharya TN .
The moments we had are so wonderful that by the grace of Yadhiraja Padhuka we
had our dream fulfilled. As planned earlier we enjoyed Arulicheyal Anubhavam of

Thiru Pallandu
Thiru Palliezhuchi
ThirupAvai
Amalanathi Piran
Kanninun Siruthambu
Koil Thiruvoimozhi

during morning Thirumanjanam . Lord Venkatesa seems so to be so immersed in the
pAsurams , so He took so much of time to get him adored with PushpAngi till we
complete our Koil Thiruvoimozhi. This reminds me of the Thiruvoimozhi pAsuram
"poosu SandhuEn Nejame punayum Kaaani Enathudaya Vasagam,
Sei Malayum Van Pattu Adayum Aguthe
Desamana Anikalanum En Kai Koopu Seigaye"
where Alwar has glorified our Anjali .

Subsequently we had a small Break for Lunch for those who could not /were not
follow Ekadasi, Thanks to Sridhar Bhattar , his family and others who helped a
lot in this Kaimkaryam

Afternoon Session was so wondeful even outmatching Morning to the extent we had
Alwar (Mudal Alwargal) Acharyas ( Swamy Emberumannar,Swami Manavala Mamunigal
and Swamy desikan) have graced thier presencr through Potrait (Thanks to
Srikumar for his collection of Alwar and Acharya ) . Once again the Arulicheyal
started with
Thiruvandhathis(1,2 and 3rd) , followed by Godha Sthuthi , Upadesa Rathina
Malai , and followed by Desika Sthotrams (SriSthuthi, Sudharsana Ashtakam,
Shodashaayudha sthotram,Dasavathara sthotram and Kamasika shtakam) and Desika
Prabandam (Adaikala pathu and Prabanda Saram)

Evening Lord Srinivasa adored Himself in Garuda Vahana (so beautiful, am afraid
of adiyen's kan echill on Him) with Prabhanda Ghosti (Sirya Thirumadal and
ThirumAlai ) and Veda Ghosti.

The last and the Top of everything was the Mangalasanam of Poigai ALwarand
Acharyas at the Venkatesa Sannidhi followed by Sathumurai sequence of
Thiruvoimozhi, Thiruvandhadhi, iRamanusa Nooranthathi, nAl Pattu (Ippasyil
Onanm) and Poorvacharya.. from Upadesa Rathina malai, Iyal sARu, followed by
sAthumurai for both schools .

The Ghosti was filled with both the kalais to show that we always stand as
Srivaishnava at all time.

There are lot of participatoin from all corners and Adiyen also wish to say
that on seeing this every one wants this Alwar Acharya TN to be celeberated
continuously like this and in view of this we are making arrangements to keep
the momentum.

In this context Adieyn wish to say a Big Thanks to Temple Authorities and
Archakas especially Sri.Acharyalu Garu for their efforts and co operation in
making this TN celeberation so wondeful.
By the grace of Yadhiraja Padhuka we had a good session and pray for many more
to follow

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan

Gunaseelan Venkatachary
(Off )408 588 6672