You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Nov 2001

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00007 Nov 2001

srImathE rAmAnujAya namaha
srImadh varavara munayE namaha

Dear Members,

Here is my introduction

Name : Thirumalai Vinjamoor Venkatesh
Age : 29 years (Married and have a daughter 1 and half years old)
Father's name : Thirumalai Vinjamoor Parthasarathy
Mother's name : Kanakavalli (her paternal lineage is Thirumalai Eechambadi)
Wife's name : Gayathri
Daughter : Bhargavi
Acharya : Swayamacharya, in the lineage of Sri aruLALap perumAL
emberumAnAr
For me, it was my grandfather who did the Pancha samskaram. So my immediate
acharyan is my grand father.

Brief info :
Our native is Kancheepuram, but settled long in ThiruvallikkENi. My
maternal Great Grandfather might be known to many. His name is Thirumalai
Eechambadi Sadagopachariar, (more commonly known as "moolai aathu
sadagopachariar") He was one of the instrumental persons in building the
Sannidhi for Swami maNavALa mAmunigaL in Kanchipuram Varadarajaswamy
temple. He is a very close associate of the doyen of our sampradhAyam, Sri
Prathivadhi Bayankaram Annangrachariar swamy.

I am presently working in Sanmar Engineering in Chennai. I am a regular to
the ghostis and other kainkaryams in the ThiruvallikkENi temple.

My residence address is

New No. 29, " Aandapuram house",
Car Street,
Thiruvallikkeni,
Chennai 600 005
Phone : 844 1006

AzhwAr emberumAnAr jeeyar thiruvadigaLE saraNam
adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan
Thirumalai Vinjamoor Venkatesh

The information contained in this message is legally privileged and
confidential information intended only for the use of the addressed
individual or entity indicated in this message (or responsible for
delivery of the message to such person). It must not be read, copied,
disclosed, distributed or used by any person other than the addressee.
Unauthorised use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.

Opinions, conclusions and other information on this message that do not
relate to the official business of any of the constituent companies of
the SANMAR GROUP shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by
the Group.

If you have received this message in error, you should destroy this
message and kindly notify the sender by e-mail.

Thank you.

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
ramanuja-subscribe@yahoogroups.com