You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Nov 2001

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00020 Nov 2001

srImathE rAmAnujAya namaha
srImadh varavara munayE namaha

Dear Mukundan,

We have in our list the grandson of swamy PBA, Sri SampathKumar. May be he
can help in this regard. I request Sri Sampath to come out with ways of
getting this done. If there is no english translation to this book,
probably we can do it and post it in the net.

Sri Sampath,
Please contact me if possible. My office phone number is 4504302. (I am
back in India). Or if it is okay we can meet today evening.

AzhwAr emberumAnAr jeeyar thiruvadigaLE saraNam
adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan
Thirumalai Vinjamoor Venkatesh

Dan Pattangi
<danp@xxxx To: ramanuja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> cc:
Subject: [ramanuja] PBA's book, and its
03-11-01 english translation if possible.
01:58 AM
Please
respond to
ramanuja

sri:

Dear Devotees: Humble pranams:

HH Chinna Jeeyar Swamigal advised us to read this book by PBA swami
to get facts on some of our sampradayam (that is getting lost due to
rumours) Can some get adiyen a copy, OR better yet.
Can any of you with good English writing skills, take this project to
translate this book in english.

collect the book of Sriman PB Annanagaracharya swamy
on "Ra:ma:nujadaya:pa:thra Cheritra" written by him in
1954. When it is available in Sanskrit, it must be
there in Tamil also. That is very easy to you to
understand.

Can some devotee in India help adiyEn in this regard,

adiyEn dAsan

azhwAr emberumAnAr jeeyAr thiruvadigalE saranam

The information contained in this message is legally privileged and
confidential information intended only for the use of the addressed
individual or entity indicated in this message (or responsible for
delivery of the message to such person). It must not be read, copied,
disclosed, distributed or used by any person other than the addressee.
Unauthorised use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.

Opinions, conclusions and other information on this message that do not
relate to the official business of any of the constituent companies of
the SANMAR GROUP shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by
the Group.

If you have received this message in error, you should destroy this
message and kindly notify the sender by e-mail.

Thank you.

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
ramanuja-subscribe@yahoogroups.com