You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Nov 2001

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00032 Nov 2001

Dear Subhapradha Sridharan.
Adiyen Gunaseelan feeling very happy to see your intro , that you learned
Veena from our Acharya, remember some time back there was a message about
the our Acharya's TN Utsavam at Velachery on Nov 30th, I forgot to add this
one, now am happy to see from you message.
BTW- if you want contribute anything to the Utsavam , pl mail to me (atleast
inform me about your contribution, we can adjust later, am going to India by
this Friday and will be attending the Utsavam)

My contact no- 408 655 0679(m)

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan

Gunaseelan Venkatachary
Ph:408 588 6672