You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Nov 2001

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00049 Nov 2001

Dear Ramanuja Devotees: Humble Pranams to you and your family

Wish you all a Very Happy Deepawali.

Wishing us all the success in spiriltual paths in life.
Look forward to more associations, education and humility through Ramanuja
devotees like yourself.

Lets take up some tasks and pray to the Lord for its fulfilment.

Practice & make our Sampradayam available, accessible & understandable to all.

With the blessings of the Lord and achAryas adiyEn hopes we all can practice
and spread these for the rest of our lives.

=================Basic Tenets of VEDICS ==============================
"Unconditionally Love GOD" - Spend at least 15 minutes every day Falling in
Love.
"Selflessly Serve All Beings as Service to GOD" - 15 Min. daily helping other
beings.
"Total Surrender to GOD" - Offer every action and its fruits to HIM.
Let us try this and see the change in ourselves and others.

Best regards to you and your family,

azhwAr emberumAnAr JeeyAr thiruvadigalE saranam

adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan
Mukundan Vangkipuram Pattangi
http://www.radioramanuja.com

Home Page