You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Nov 2004

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00033 Nov 2004

Sri:
Srimathe Ramanujaya nama:

Dear Vishnu,
            I was thinking about your post suddenly and this doubt
creeped in. If AtmA is believed to reside in the heart, what happens
in the case of heart transplantation? AtmA gets transported?:-) Does
it shift its position in such cases? Is there an exchange of AtmAs?
What happens to the antaryAmi? Just curiosity. That's all.

adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsI
NC Nappinnai

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/.itolB/TM