You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Nov 2004

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00053 Nov 2004

sri:
Humble Pranam to all devotees:

http://www.acharya.org/mmedia/images/mamunigal/

If any of you have more DhivyaPadams (Photographs) of Mamunikal
please send to adiyen for making them availble on-line for acess by all
devotees.
(Or reply to adiyen, we can make arrangements for the dhivya images to be
scanned
and uploaded)

Mamunikal sannidhi was established in almost all the dhivyadesams,
as per Lord's thiruVullam. (Since Mamunikal was taken as the Acharya by the
LORD)
But as per Mamunikal's Thiruvullam, he did not want a Vigraha/ Sannidhi at all
because of his
humility. But Since the LORD and devotees insisted, he had to accept. But he
wanted
the Vigraha to be very small as compared to others in the temple.

But we do no have any webresource for us to get Mamunikal's darshanam from all
the dhivya desams
on line. Vedics Foundation has given us 1GB of space for Mamunigal and his
works on line.
We request devotees to make this webresource complete.

If you are interested in working on this On-line web resource project, please
reply to adiyen.
We will request you to give 2 to 4 hours per week towards this project.
=> To make all of Mamunikal's works and Vyakhyanams on-line.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/.itolB/TM