You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Nov 2004

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00069 Nov 2004

Dear Bhagavathas

Adiyen would like to announce Sri Manavala Mamunigal's TN Celebration is
going to held on behalf of LA Vedics  at our residence on 14th November.
(Sunday) at 12433 Dawn Lane, Cerritos, CA 90703
Phone.(562) 404-0871.

We are requesting your presence with your family and
friends.

The following Programme are scheduled
Thiruvaradhanam               10.00. Am

Pasuram Recital

Upadesa Rathnamalai

Yathiraja Vimsathi

TALK:  "Mamunigal's Principles in day to day life"
Talk by Sri. Kaziur M. Narayan.(LasVagas)

'A Day In Our Great Acharyas Life'   Talk by Sri Ram. (A Youngster)

Theetham Prasadaham.

Prasadam at  12.30.

Adiyen
Chandra Narasimhan