You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Nov 2004

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00077 Nov 2004

Hi all,

As we all know we celebrated Sri Chinna Jeeyar
Swamiji's Thirunakshatram on November 12th, 2004. It
was on this auspicious day of Diwali, the great soul
descended down to earth to enlighten us and to remove
the darkness within us. Here in Sunnyvale, CA we
celebrated the auspicious occasion in Namaste Plaza
with a small puja organized by Sri Shantaramji, Sri
Vamsiji and Sri Raghuji.

Here are a few pictures of the occasion. The direct
link to the album is below. Just click to open and the
automatic slideshow starts.

http://imageevent.com/karcoms/srijeeyarswamijisthirunakshatram

Enjoy and God bless us all,

Jai Srimannarayana!