You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Nov 2004

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00129 Nov 2004

Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha:
Dear Sri Ramanan,

                Not only this series"GnanamKetta
Perumal" but the other one Divya bhoga Thyaga was also
excellent and was very much useful to an ignorant like
me.( am i right about the topic?)I never failed to
read them.Thank you and please keep on writing like
this.

Krishna Dasee
Vedavalli Ranganathan.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/.itolB/TM