From: Pattangi
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 4:25 AM
Subject: [ramanuja] ramanuja listserve to support HTML tags, (color, fonts etc)

sri:

Some of the posts are more readable with color, fonts etc,
(esp. Sri Padmanabhan Swami's posts fully utilize these features)

Tha Ramanuja list has enabled html tags, which means you can
see the posts in color, with fonts as specified by the poster,

If you read the message on-line, then you will see the colors
right away.

If you read the messages in e-mail then you will have to
go to your membership

Message Format
*   Convert to HTML.  Convert plain-text messages sent to me to HTML.
*   Do not convert to HTML.  Don't change the format of messages sent to me.
  Note: The HTML format allows you to see colors and graphics in your messages.

azhwAr emberumAnAr jeeyAr thiruvadigalE saranam

azhwAr emberumAnAr jeeyAr thiruvadigalE saranam

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada

Yahoo! Groups Links