You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Nov 2005

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00004 Nov 2005

  Dear Vimalkumar Ranganathan Swamy

Thanks for asking such great queries , our sampradayam is the one where you have answer for each , as ours is the very much related to reality nothing illusionary.

>Please answer the following questions with your understanding of "nirhetuka kripa":
>Can I go to a mundane masala movie filled with vulgarity and graphic violence?? Why not??
>Can I practise polygamy?? Why not??
>I loot $10,000 from work, and the same evening I chant the complete ThiruvAimozhi. Is that OK?
>I took part in the Upadesa Rathna Malai goshti today and had wonderful dinner at a veg/non-veg restaurant the same evening. Is that OK??

The answer for all these are in one line " if He decides you have to do like that , you will do the same way" even if you wish to change the sequence you cant do that , his decision is the Sankalpa ,

Do you think all these are done by you , then His vyAbagam and  Masetership /Seshy is under question? am I clear .
There are lot of Alwar pAsurams where they say that its His krupai or sankalpa..

For Nirhethva Krupa its Alwar who clearly said that
" veRidhE Arul Seyvar sevArgatku ugandu" TVM 8-7-8 its the punch for all your queries , the eedu vyAkyanam for this pAsuram is the class by itself .
(Krupai not done with respect to any Saranagathy !!) check what we have to do the Saranagathy to him "kaimAru onrum illA" because all are His property , then next comes questions like what we should do etc

We used to hear that when He showers His KrupA , JeevathAma should accept that, "vilakAmai vendum" , nammAlwar clearly states that this is also Him who can imbibe that "vilakAmai" inside me , pl refer to the TVM Eedu AvathArigai for 10-9 ThirupEr nagar pAsurams.

Sorry I am not knowledgeful to translate all such eerach Sol to English ,

couple of options

Pl try to drop in to Washington DC for Nov 5th MM utsavam where we can discuss
---- "ninthanakkum kuripAgil karkalAm kaviyin porul thAnE"

Else you please discuss with great scholars on this eedu vyAkyanam.

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan
Guna

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan
Gunaseelan Venkatachary

azhwAr emberumAnAr jeeyAr thiruvadigalE saranam

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
ramanuja-subscribe@yahoogroups.com