You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Nov 2005

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00057 Nov 2005

Dear Bhagavathas

You may want to go through following two links to know
what the contemporary Islamic literary works say about
temple destructions that took place over 1000 years in
India in which many Vishnu temples, Siva temples,
Buddhist Viharas were razed by invading forces and
rebuilt many times by the locals because of shear
faith and guidance of supreme acharyas took birth
during various times of troubles.
http://voi.org/books/htemples1/
http://voi.org/books/htemples2/

This might appear as if it projects one religion as
more cruel for those who read these for the first
time, who has less knowledge on the actual Indian
history and more knowledge of the 19th century and
20th century Indologist's twisted history(which tend
to negate totally the collective memory of Indian
subcontinent). These books refers to the words of the
Contemporary Islamist writers on the destruction they
caused to the temples and to the followers

These books will provide you ample proof that the
Mosque is standing on the birth place of Sri Krishna.
As per the literary records it took many days to
destroy that Temple and the Murthy has been buried in
the entrance of Agra Fort so that people get in and
out will walk on that.

The greatest thing to note about India is the spirit
and conviction of that land which prevented from the
total loss of memory of its ancient root. God was so
kind in sending so many Acharyas to propagate Veda and
its philosophys from time to time. Other than his
Karunyam, nothing could have prevented total
destruction as happened in other countries where
Islamic invation saw to it that there is no past.

Adiyen

Ramanujadasan

http://farechase.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/.itolB/TM