You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Nov 2005

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00078 Nov 2005

SrI:

Dear Sri Srikanth Swamin,
                                     adiyEn could feel your longing for Srivaishnava Satsangam; but I know that Zurich has a huge Srilankan Tamil community, and based on what I have heard from my in-laws in Dubai, they easily get attracted to our Divyaprabandam. Also, the Tamil-ISKCON congregation is huge in Zurich, and ISKCON always treats Srivaishnavas with great respect. You could start associating with them, then start talking about AzhwArs, I am sure you will enjoy the satsangam.

                                     Just thought I could share this with you.
-adiyEn.

Sreekanth <sreekanth_a@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Mukundan swamin:
Please Accept my humble praNAm:

Excellent report, and thank you so much for heart
captivating pictures. The video cliping also is
excellent, and it immediatly gave the message
"KilaroLiyiLamai keTuvathan munnam....."

Every time i see such pictures and news about sathsamgam,
I realize i am in a completly isolated place like zurich
(isolated by means of sathsamgam, i
still dont know whether there are some SrIvaishNavAs
in Zurich, some times i think it would have been
wonderful to have small gatherings here too, if there
are some bhagavathas here).

After seeing the pictures,
and reading your report, literally, i got alerted
myself, to the fact that, there is no
bhagavadanubhavam without bhAgavathanubhavam and
bhAgavatha sathsamgam, and, i had to listen to
upadesarathnamalai chantings and to "needumarkadimai"
upanyAsam to get a releif. going through your report,
i could imagine how much exciting the celebrations
were. once again thank you very much for posting the
pictures and report.  May your kainkaryams continue
for ever and ever.

If there are any devotees in and around Zurich, please
reply to adiyen. I would love to have some satsangham here.

with humble praNAm
Sreekanth

Dr. A. Sreekanth
Laboratorium für Physikalische Chemie
Wolfgang Pauli strasse, 10
ETH -Hönggerberg, HCI- F227
CH-8093 Zürich, Switzerland
Tel: +41-44-6325702 (off)
+41-44-435400915 (home)
+41-792474952 (handy)
E-mail: sran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bhagavad gita Culture Ways of
Successor Sri

Azhvar EmberumAnAr JeeyAr ThiruvadigalE Saranam
http://www.vedics.net

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia