You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Nov 2005

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00114 Nov 2005

When one looks at the some of the pictures of Thirupathi, we can see the urchavars getting superimposed with the images of the gopuram or the hills in the background. Does it mean that the Urchavar is dangling in free air? No. Those were pictures created for anubhavams.

These intention suggested in the following kinds of posers would deprive whatever little joy a normal "Kalai-blind" Srivaishnava would experience when he/she looks at the signature of Swami emperumAnAr.

Please, let us all elevate ourselves from the mundane Thenkalai/Vadakalai platforms. All our kith and kin are chasing materialistic ambitions, adharmic activities and false babas, and here we are trying to make everything a Kalai issue.

Would anyone refuse Vaikuntham if the VishnuthoodhAs come with a ThirumaN they do not wear themselves??

Please, let us all elevate ourselves.

-adiyEn.

Narasimhan Krishnamachari <champakam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just out of curiosity, I would like to know if the picture of bhagavad rAmAnuja was found along with the signature as one piece, or is the picture just added to the signature by the person who submitted it for distribution?   In other words, is the picuture also blessed by bhagavad rAmAnuja himself by attesting his signature under the picture?

-Krishnamachari

Pattangi <danp@xxxxxxx> wrote:
sri:

I received this picture from sri TA Varadan swamin this afternoon,
with the Signature of our Swami Emberumanar.

If any of you have any information on this picture or
any information about this signature and its authenticity,
adiyen would be much obliged.

Image is at:
http://radioramanuja.com/acharyas/ramanuja/ethiraja.jpg

Azhvar Emberumanar Jeeyar ThiruvadigalE sharanam

adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan
Mukundan Vangkipuram Pattangi

http://www.radioramanuja.com

Azhvar EmberumAnAr JeeyAr ThiruvadigalE Saranam
http://www.vedics.net

Bhagavad gita Culture Ways of
Successor Sri

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS