You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Nov 2005

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00149 Nov 2005

Rejecting From the Loved one but Plundering from the Loved

The mother of para-kAla nAyaki appeals to the Lord of ThriukkaNNapuram, that leaving AzhwAr in a state of distress is not in tandem with His qualities.

Sri RamA rejected what was offered by Sri Guhap perumAL in SringabEari puram.These honey and frutes were not accepted on the grounds that " It is me who have to give and my birth is for that purpose. Not for taking' was His stand.

'nAm kodukkap piRandhoam anRi-k koLLap piRandhOam allOam'

Well, not just rejecting the offereings of masculine gender YOu are plundering the feminine gender's composure?
"AN piLLaigaL isaindhu kodukka vandhadhai koLLap peRADha nEr, peN pi piRandhAr poruLai valiyak kavarndhu koLLudhal enna thagudhi!" engiRAL.

'na dhEA anurUpa:"

It is not in consonance with your stature and standing. It does not behove Your status.

'nin sAiyai azhivu kaNDAi"

adiyEan rAmAnuja dAsi
rAjam kannan.

Azhvar EmberumAnAr JeeyAr ThiruvadigalE Saranam
http://www.vedics.net

Bhagavad gita Culture Ways of
Successor Sri

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS