You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Nov 2005

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00211 Nov 2005

KaNNapuram Nam ThozhudhumEA

The fifth Thriumozhi took AzhwAr to the brink of breaking point, to the edge of elimination, to the abysses of emotions and yearnings and agonies.

EmperumAn - blessed ParakAla NAyaki with His vision. The Great ThriukkaNNapuram Savarip PerumAL granting His divinie beauty to Thriumangai AzhwAr and lO! ParakAla NAyaki transforms into Thirumangai Mannan.

Declares forthwith " I have discovered the way to sustain. Yes,I have indeed  had the divine vision of Savarip perumAL'

With glee he proclaims ' I had the privilege of worshipping none other than ThrukkaNnapuram Lord' and in each and every pAsuram in the sixth Thriumozhi the joy manifests into the sweet words 'kaNNapuram nAm thozhudhumEA'

He goes on to enjoy the divine deeds of EmperumAn - The GajEndhra Moksham, the  Chakravarthith Thriumagan, the kUrmAvathAram, Lord KrishNa protecting by lifting the Govardhana malai -- All in each pAsuram-s and all the EmprumAn-s are worshipped in ThriukkaNNapuram Savaraip peurmAL

The stream of mirth flowing out again and again as

'KaNNapuram nAm thozhudhumEA"

adiyEan
rAmAnuja dAsi
Rajam Kannan

Azhvar EmberumAnAr JeeyAr ThiruvadigalE Saranam
http://www.vedics.net

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia