You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Nov 2005

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00252 Nov 2005

Sri:
Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha
Srimath Varavara Munaye Namaha

Dear SriVaishnavas,

Kindly accept adiyen's pranams. We all know that we must consume only the food prepared with Krishna bhakthi and offered to Sriyapathi Narayanan. However, due to various duties of our profession we need to travel to many places. One cannot always guarantee that what he gets to eat is acceptable. This is difficult even in India, and may be very very difficult in an alien land like USA or other countries. One way to handle this is to develop a good network of SriVaishnavas such that when we are in some town we know of some one whom we can trust. In this regard kindly note adiyen's contact details.

Sampath Kumar Padmanaban
470 Carriage Court
Alpharetta, GA 30022.
678 392 3306 (Home)
770 330 5181 (Mobile)
janasampath@xxxxxxxxx (Email)

Any one travelling around Atlanta are most welcome to our kudisai and bless us by consuming the food preapred by us for Emberuman. Adiyen would be blessed if given an opportunity to perform this kainkaryam to fellow bhagavathas. No need to even call us or tell us in advance. Just walk-in.

Adiyen
Ramanuja Dasan

Azhwar Emberumanar Jeeyar Thiruvadikale Saranam
Jeeyar Thiruvadikale Saranam

Azhvar EmberumAnAr JeeyAr ThiruvadigalE Saranam
http://www.vedics.net

Bhagavad gita Culture Ways of
Successor Sri

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS