You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Nov 2006

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00030 Nov 2006

Dear Shekar Babu swamin

All the time, when a stronger force of athism come in
to being, the equal and opposit force also comes and
takes care of balancing. For example, we will take the
concept of aDwaitHA. They consider or perceive
themselves as God. That is one form of atheism. Now
there are many vedic scholars in that clan also. Still
they consider themselves as no different from God. For
example, rAvanA or Hiranya kasipu etc considered
themselves as God or atleast that is what they wished.
If you investigate their life, they all are highly
learned scholars of vedic literature. Many even though
they saw the God before them they could not recognize
or acknowledge that they are not indeed God but the
part and parcel of Supreme.

On the other hand they were so strong that they were
able to shake entire world including many heavenly
lokas. When the literature talks of rAvanA won battle
again agni, vAyu etc the meaning is he was able to
manipulate the whole cosmos system. Since the complete
knowledge on every thing including prakruthi was
available in Vedic literature, he got immense power
because of understanding every aspect of prakruthi. As
soon as he got those powers, he started to perceive
that he is indeed God. Same adWaitha theory. So in a
way if some one follows adWaitHA they are doing same
mistake as those committed by rAvanA etc.

If we further dwell on the subject with respect to the
present world, the Christinity and Islam is
contributing to nearly 60 % of the world population.
Both even though does follow the principle of God's
worship in primitive form, still hold on to the
theology of God is supreme and not themselves. And
when you take the remaining population, of Bhuddist
and Hindus atleast another 20 % of world population
including both Hindus and Bhudhist will not consider
them selves as supreme. Hence there is no real danger
for dHarmA. And hence God need not have to take the
avatAraA now.

What is going on in the world is minor skirmishes when
compared to the rAvaNAs and hiranya kasibu. So do not
get disheartened by what is happening arround us. This
is nothing when compared to the time of those rAksHas.

As long as human are fighting among themsleves, there
is no problem for demigods. When the human gets
sufficient knowledge and power to influence the cosmic
system that is when God takes avatarA.

Now let us take our poorvacharyas and AlwArs examples.
They were able to perceive inside them as well as
outside the presense of Lord because of their bHAvA
and unflinching faith "maHA viSHwAsam" on him. They
saw every thing happening around them as his sankalpa.
So they were able to see him every where. We normal
soul need prathyaksham for every thing with our
fallable senses we want confirmation and
acknowledgement to even commit to his service. That is
why we are not seeing him every where and for many of
us even in the sanctum santoram of great temples like
Srirangam.

adiyen has not got no knowledge but what I feel is
seeing or feeling the presense of Lord starts
internally first.

adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan

Suresh

--- shekar babu <prs_raaj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Om namo narayanaya.
>
>   Dear Swamin,
>
>   God Srimannarayana has taken ten avataraas to
> shista rakshana and dusta shikshana.  At that time
> rakshasas were great bhaktaas, but they have called
> so because of only one of their mistake or
> misbehaviour.  To save from them God has come to
> Earth by taking  avataraas.
>
>   Presently we know how many types of Rakshas are
> there in around us, In one every human body so many
> types of rakshaas are there. Can't God is going to
> save us from them.  According to my knowledge only
> God can make us change our lives.
>
>   Can any body teach me that when is God going to
> come ?
>
>   namostuthe
>
>   Shekar
>

> ---------------------------------
>  Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo!
> Answers India
>  Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo!
> Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near historic lows:
$150,000 loan as low as $579/mo. Intro-*Terms
https://www2.nextag.com/

Azhvar EmberumAnAr JeeyAr ThiruvadigalE Saranam
http://www.vedics.net

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional