You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Oct 2001

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00015 Oct 2001

Dear Mukundan
I really enjoyed your father's mail, and as you rightly said he is correct
in a way to recollect you what he thought earlier,

Reg a personal note, I am thinking we are as a single family , so there is
no mistake in passing the info unless its so secret which you dont want
others to note..

Now I can really understand and enjoy the purpose/meaning of unmoderated
mailing list which makes all of us as one family my humble pranamams to your
father, he has really told us what is the sattumurai kramam at Koil.

Sorry if I have over stepped

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan

Gunaseelan Venkatachary
Ph:408 588 6672