You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Oct 2001

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00022 Oct 2001

Srirame the Ramanujaya Nama:

Dear Mahesh,

The claim about said photo of Thiruvenkatamudiayan is not true.
Rather,this photgraph was taken from a set made for a telugu movie.
I verified this from one of my close friends who is a photographer
himself.
I suggest that we need to focus on important facets of our sampradayam
and the experiences of our Poorvacharyas.
However, I honestly appreciate your involvement with Thiruvenkatamudiyan

Thanks

Regards

KM Narayanan

Home Page