You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Oct 2001

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00064 Oct 2001

Srimathe Ramanujaye Namaha

Dear Srivaishnavas

Adieyn sending the reminder about the Acharya TN tomorrow at Livermore temple
CA, .

PL note that there is a correction in the timing , instead of 8 am the
Suprabadam will start by 9 am as usual . Sorry for the error and the
inconvenience caused.

In the same context we would like to thank the Srivaishanavas who had sent the
mail for volunteering and let we pray to the lotus feet of Ramanuja(yadiraja
padhuka) to make this Utsavam to the fulfillment of His Thiruvullam

Marrai nam kamangal Marrelo rembAvAi

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan

Gunaseelan Venkatachary