You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Oct 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00102 Oct 2002

I express my deep appreciarion doe the contents in this list/web site,

I thank the person or persons who gave me e.mail to the sponsor of this
website. I would like to know how can I fetch the earlier editions from
1 to 315 as I have been getting the editons from 315 only.

A.Srinivasan

azhwAr emberumAnAr jeeyAr thiruvadigalE saranam

To receive in single mail mode (so you get each article seperately,)
instead of the digests, send mail to ramanuja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
we will do the needful.