You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Oct 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00126 Oct 2002

Sri:
Dear Sri Narayanan, Please accept adiyEn's humble Pranam:

We are so blessed to read your posts on Iraamanuja Nootrandhadhi
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ramanuja/message/1415

Please keep it pouring, reading posts like these makes adiyEn's day.

adiyEn requests other devotees to give this a read,
Prapanna gayathri Vyakhaynam.
So when we recite emperumaanaar's thirunaamam what do we get as
the phalan or the the benefit ??.
What we get is , We can never get separated from emperumaanar
and his grace will always be with us throughout our life in this earth

Also while in this earth we get all the
great fame and all knowledge and power that those great scholars
of 4 vedaas and shaastraas who took refuge at the lotus feet of
Swamy Emperumaanaar.

Hence oh our great heart, please recite the Thirunaamam "Iraamaanusaa".