Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 07:48:57 +0100 (BST)
From: Saketa Raman
Subject: Pandava Dhoothar Dvaja Sthambham
To: danp@xxxx

Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha :

Sri Venkata Guravaha Namaha :

Respected Sir,

I would like to take part in this kainkaryam by offering Indian Rupees 4,000/-.
Kindly advise in whose name Cheque needs drawn and address to which it needs to
be sent (India address). I have a A/c in ICICI Bank, in case, the account is in
ICICI Bank, the direct can be done instead of sending a cheque. I shall send a
letter plus copy of deposit slip for having credited the amount.

Even if you do not have ICICI Bank A/c, pl advise the a/c no. so that the same
can be written on the cheque to avoid loss in transit and fraudulent withdrawal
during transit.

Kindly advise will Indian rupees 4,000/- suffice for sending me MP3 CD
containing Sri Bashyasm or (Divya Prabhandham CD, if available).

Kindly reply.

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan

A.S. RAMAN IYENGAR

NEW DELHI