Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 10:21:55 -0500
From: Pattangi <danp@xxxx>
Subject: Sri Pandava Dhoothar Fund Raising - Closed.

sri:
We are blessed and fortunate to be involved in this small kainkariyam. We have
received a pledge of $3800 which covers the need posted in the original appeal
2 weeks ago.

We are plannnig to hand over the amount collected to Sri T. V. Rajakumar, the
priest and a trustee of Sri PandavaDhootar temple. We are requesting HH Sri
Vadikesari Azhgiya Manavala Jeeyar of Kanchepuram to do hand over the money to
sri T.V Rajakumar of Sri PandavaDhootar temple.

With the much needed funds colelcted by devotees we hope the DwajaStambam
kainkariyam will get done as per HIS wish.

We have had people give money in the 10's and 20's and 30's and also in 100s,
this collective effort of contribution by many many devotees, gives us hope
that other Dhivya Desa kainkariyams will receive similar response from HIS
devotees.

The next kainkariyam we plan to start fundraising for is Sri GovindaRajar
Sannidhi in Chidambaram (ThiruChitraKoodam).

We hope we can help in a small way towards one kainkariyam every month. We hope
all of us will part take, with what ever we all can.

Ramanuja Adiyargal
Azhvar Emberumanar Jeeyar ThiruvadigalE sharanam

adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan
Mukundan Vangkipuram Pattangi
http://www.vedics.net

Home Page