You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Oct 2003

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00095 Oct 2003

Sri:
Srimathe Ramanujaya nama:

Dear devotees,
Humble praNAms to all. Despite Srirama being my
heartthrob,I would surely love to defend Sri Parthasarathy. If
duryodhana had accepted Srikrishna's proposal(not to have war and
give pANdava's their lands),there wouldn't have been a bhagavad
gita. Since BG is like the essence of the upanishads,imagine where
we mortals would be without BG! It is the kAruNya sindhO Krishna(He
is our well-wisher),realizing our plight,incarnated Himself(yadA
yadA...tad AtmAnam srjAmyaham)and gave us the BG. Hence the mission
was successful by all means. Mumukshuppadi clearly says,the Lord in
SriKrishnAvatAram,assumes the role of Sri also.

AzhvAr emperumAnAr jIyar thiruvadigaLE sharaNam
NC Nappinnai

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
ramanuja-subscribe@yahoogroups.com