You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Oct 2003

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00104 Oct 2003

Sri:
Please accept our Humble Pranam, please spread this message to all who can
attend,
and have them register at the site (currently 50 devotees have signed up)

By the Grace of LORD and Acharyas, Jetusa and Vedics are
blessed to celebrate Mamunigal TN - Nov. 1st at W-DC.

We hope you, your family and friends can participate,
Please register at: http://ramanuja.cc.uic.edu

Accomodations, Transportation in the DC area will be provided by
local devotees in Washington DC area.

Activities for the DAY:
=======================
(Activities for Kids:Story Telling and VEDIC Quiz)

31st October Friday: Evening
============================
8:00 pm to 9:30 pm - Reception & Registration
Casual Get together, dinner; get to know other devotees,
Setup Posters etc.

1st November Saturday: Morning
==============================
At the temple: 7:00 am ? 7:30 am suprabhAtham

Preist Start Sthala Shuddhi:
PavamanaSooktam
Thirumanjanam (Perumal Thayar and AzhvAr/AchAryAs)
Purusha Suktam, Sri Suktam, Tattreya Upanisad
Neerattam, Kattiyam (for the DC perumal )
alankAram & thomala seva. (For Perumal & Acharyas)
thiruppallANdu, thiruppaLLiyezhuchchi, thiruppAvai
poochoottal, kAppidal, Thiruppavai, amalanAdhipirAn,
kaNNinunsiRuththAmbu
mantra pushpam, archanai, sARRumurai and thIrtham/saTAri.

Travel to Auditorium by 9AM
=============================
Perumal, AzhvAr/AchAryAs enter manTapam
=======================================
Siria Thirumadal in fornt and taittirIya upanishad
recititation to follow behind

9:15 AM:
Prasadam 20 Mins
Bhajans ? led by Devotees 10 Mins

9:45 AM
pArAyaNam Starts
AzhvAr/AchAryAs parivattam, AzhvAr/AchArya thaniyans,
Thriupallandu, Thirupalliyezhichi, Thiruppavai
upadEsa rattinamAlai, Yathiraja Vimsathi SARRumuRai, thIrtham/satAri

11:30 to 12:15 - Prasadam

12:20 to 1:30 - Welcome and respects to AchAryAs -
Sri. Ravi Aharam (Welcome Speech) - 5 min
________ (JET USA and their Services) - 7 min
Sri. MV Pattangi (Vedics & Kainakriyams) - 7 min

1:30 pm to 2:00 pm MamunigaL and Acharya Parampara
Talk on ? MamunigaL - 20 Mins.
Talk on Our Acharyas & GuruParampara - 10 mins.

2:00 pm to 2:05 pm One Bhajan, One Song

2:10 pm to 3:00 pm
rAmAnuja? the social reformer and our saviour - 20 Mins
Q&A Period (On Ramanuja & Mamunigal) - 20 Mins

3:00 pm to 3:10 pm Chanting few pasurams Form URM &
Yathiraja Vimsathi (By devotees)

3:10 pm to 4:00 pm Slide show on Our Dhivya Desams - 20 Mins
Current Status and Kanikariyams - 20 Mins

4:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Swami Pillai Lokachar ? 20 Mins
Q&A Period (On Pillai Likachar & our Acharyas) - 10 Mins

4:40 to 5:30 PM Panel Discussions/ Q&A sessions

SampradAyam today ? relevance, practicality - 25 Mins.
vEdic religion, importance of AchAryAs - 25 Mins.

5:30 pm to 6:00 pm
Mudal Azhvars ? 20 Mins
Q&A Period (Azhvar & Acharyas) - 10 Mins

6:00 pm to 6:30 pm Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam Chanting.

6:30 to 7:00 PM Open Moderated Discussions/ Q&A sessions

SampradAyam today ? Issues, Solutions & practicality - 30 Mins.

7:00 PM : Conclusion/ Vote of Appreciation,
Azhvar Acharya Sambhavanai.

7:20 pm - Lord & Acharyas porappadu back to Temple, Sayana Ustavam
8:00 pm - Perumal Prasadam (Dinner)

Ramanuja Adiyargal

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia