You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Oct 2005

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00030 Oct 2005

sri:

QUALITIES OF A GOOD TEACHER
            Our Swami has every qualities of a great teacher as described in ?Nannool?, the lexicon of Tamil grammar. His patience and perseverance is comparable to Bhumadevi. His analysis of any issue or subject matter will have crystal clear comprehension and will carry no prejudice. While giving discourses, our Swami would wet his lips now and then. Many compared this characteristics with that of Adhiseshan and further reminded them of Ethirajar, who is the incarnation of Adhiseshan. Our Swami would always explain sampradhaya differences without hurting anyone?s feelings. His modesty, simplicity and virtue of treating youngsters with equal respect are a wonder.

To everyone these qualities of our Swami reminded them of Manavala Mamunikal.

Azhwar Emberumanar Jeeyar Thiruvadigale Saranam
Jeeyar Thiruvadigale Saranam

Adiyen

For Vedic Books :
Ramanuja Dasan
Sampath Kumar Padmanaban

http://www.radioramanuja.com/acharyas/karpangadu/

English E-book: http://www.radioramanuja.com/acharyas/karpangadu/karpangadu.pdf
Based on the Tamil work at: http://www.radioramanuja.com/books/Karpangadu/

azhwAr emberumAnAr jeeyAr thiruvadigalE saranam

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
ramanuja-subscribe@yahoogroups.com