You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Oct 2005

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00054 Oct 2005

"sgopan" <sgopan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote.

SrI: Sri:

Dear Sri Krishana :

This is a  celebration of BhUvarAha Tathtvam
and sacerdeness of Earth ( Thiru MaNN) .

The short meaning of the Veda Manthram is :

Oh Sacred Earth ! You have been lifted up by Varaha Krishna with 100  arms
. Thou art the wish yielding KamadhEnu ,
Holder of Vasus (Iswaryam) and bearer of the world .
Oh Sacred Earth ! Please destroy paapams done by me
thru pursuit of acts prohibited by SaasthrAs .Through
your intervention in the destruction of my sins , May I live
the Veda prAyam of one hundred years ! Oh Sacred Earth !
please grant me strength ( to perform Vaidhika Karmaas) since
every thing is established in You .

V.Sadagopan