You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Oct 2005

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00124 Oct 2005

Dear Bhakthas

 Its Very Very TRUE ---WE should all ENJOY the Pasurams & get DEEPER & DEEPER into BHAGAVANS THIRU KALYANA GUNANGAL  as so Graciously given to us   RATHER than putting some QNS & WHYS---- We shd know these WHYs only DISTRACT us from the TRUE spirit!!

 SO Lets leave the numbers and & start gaining insite of the DIVYA Prabhandamams

 Wishing ALL ASTHIKAs A very colorful & Happy DEEPAVALI round the corner

 AZHWAR EMBERUMANAR JEER THIRUVADIGALE CHARANAM

 SRI AANDAL THIRUVADIGALE CHARANAM  ADIYEN DASAN