You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Oct 2005

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00155 Oct 2005

Sri:

Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha
Srimath Varavara Munaye Namaha

Adiyen's eternal namaskarams are due to all the great
bhaghavathas involved in bringing in the celebrations
right to our desktop. Eyes are filled with tears in
seeing the acharyans and the goshti.

Thalaiyal vanguvadhallal kaimaru ariyen...

Adiyen
Ramanuja Dasan
Sampath Kumar Padmanaban

Azhwar Emberumanar Jeeyar Thiruvadikale Saranam

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/.itolB/TM