You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Oct 2005

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00173 Oct 2005

Dear Friends: I am seeing many versions of this story. If indeed the stories by Anbil at the link is wrong, and if indeed many
others have used the same (fromk 3000 padi and not 6000 padi)
then why have the other scholars from Thenkalai side not
protested this at all. This fact telle me Anbil maybe true.

q1: Even today why do the leaders of Thenkalai not protest this?

q2: Others from this group have written to me saying that
Desikan is thenkalai only, but got "hijkacked" by brahminical
Vaishanvas to be their sole leader about 200 years ago,
and then started all the conversions.

If you Think logically, Swami Desikan is in almost all the
temples including srirangam. Everywhere he is Vadakalai only,
so you have to accept what you see.

What is your pramana for this? that Swami Desikan in Thenkalai ?

Dear Moderator: Please approve my questions, My Q are valid, as they will get some answers for me and for others like me, in the priocess we make some progress towards better understanding.

Thanking you in advance
Satakopan

azhwAr emberumAnAr jeeyAr thiruvadigalE saranam

U s bank home mortgage U s patent search Corporate culture
Business culture of china Illinois

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia