You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Oct 2006

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00022 Oct 2006

Sri Parthasarathi thunai

Srimathe ramanujaya Namaha

Srimad Vara Vara munayE Namaha

Sri vAnAchala mahA munayE Namaha

Paasuram-96

"eniaRindhEn EesaRkkum nAnmugaRkkum deivam

  eniaRindhEn emperumAn vunnai-eniaRindhEn

  kAraNan nee kaRRavai nee karpavainee naRkirisai

  nAraNan nee nangaRindhEn nAn"

All the good attained at the time of salvation is due to the glory of the knowledge attained.   Thirumazhisaipiran concludes his prabhandham happily talking the height of knowledge he has ultimately gained.

(eniaRindhEn Eesarkkum nAnmugarkkum deivam) Now I have realized thoroughly the master of rudra famously called as Eesan and the four headed brahma.   Following the custom of completing a book with which it started thirumazhisaipiran who started the prabhandam as "nAnmuganai nArAyanan padaiththAN nAnmuganum thAnmugamAi sankaranai thAn padaiththAn" ends the prabhandam also with the same meaning, not giving room for any contradictions and that is why thirumazhisai piran is adorned as "vuraiyil idAdhavar".

(eniaRindhEn emperumAn vunnai) Oh Lord Now I have your realization (direct sAkshAtkAram)

What do you realize?

(kAraNan nee) You are the creator (all three kAranas-reasons) of all;

(kaRRavai nee kaRpavai nee) whatever I have known till now and what I am going to know after attaining wisdom are all under your control; 'sarvam kalvidham brahma'

(naRkirisai nAraNan nee) you shower unconditional grace; you do this because you are the ultimate master nArAyaNan;

nAraNan-master of the group of naras (nara samoogaththukku swamy)

Have you not known this before?

(nangaRindhEn nAn) Earlier I knew it through the sastras and now I realize it by heart.

 Thirumazhisaipiran thiruvadigalE sharaNam

Sri PeriyavAchAn pillai thiruvadigalE sharaNam

Sri Appillai thiruvadigalE sharaNam

Jeeyer thiruvadigalE sharaNam

Azhvar emperumAnAr Jeeyer thiruvadigalE sharaNam

Adiyen ramanuja dAsee

Sumithra Varadarajan

Azhvar EmberumAnAr JeeyAr ThiruvadigalE Saranam
http://www.vedics.net

Illinois home inspector Illinois home builder Illinois home
Illinois home for sale Chicago hotel illinois

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
ramanuja-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list