You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Oct 2006

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00072 Oct 2006

Dear Swamin:

Its adiyEn bhAgyam to be aatma bandhu of
ShriVaishnava's! All due to our achAryAs, alwars,
and Sriman Narayanan.

adiyEn,
senthil.b

--- bsundarrajansrivilliputtur
<bsundarrajansrivilliputtur@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear Shriman Senthil;
>
>    Good Explanation. (Fantastic !!!)  Initially i
> was irked by your
> name (Shiva's Youngest Son).
>
> Now i am happy that , you are my aatma bandhu.
> (Shrivaishnavaite)
>
> Adiyaen
>
> Maaran's Dog.
>

> --- In ramanuja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, senthil b
> <b_senthil2002@...> wrote:
> >

> > Dear Sekhar,
> >
> > Now-a-days peoples dont find time to visit and
> have
> > darshan of Lord in a leisure manner. As like their
> > busy
> > work schedule, they want to have a quick darshan
> and
> > leave the temple immediately. Only because of
> this,
> > there is lot of problems in all the temples
> whether
> > its
> > a Thirupathi or any small temple. According to
> > adiyEns'
> > view, this trend should be changed. Everyone from
> the
> > family has to visit the temple often in leisure,
> and
> > spend the whole day in any divyadesam by
> remembering
> > that divyadesa vaibhavam or alwars pasurams.
> >
> > But if you ask personally to any peoples they will
>
> > tell, there is no time to spend leisure way in
> temples
> >
> > as they were engaged with some works. So, fault is
> not
> >
> > only with archkAs or temple authorities. The fault
> is
> > also with the peoples coming to have darshan.
> >
> > The second reason is that, in the olden days, the
> > temples ran without any financial problems due to
> > generous offering from publics and the government.
> But
> >
> > now, the situation is worse. Except for some of
> the
> > divyadesams like Sri Rangam, Thirupathi, most of
> the
> > divyadesams were depending upon the donors
> > (ubayadhArar's) of high-class peoples Hence
> whenever,
> > those persons visit the corresponding temples, the
> > archakAs has to pay their due respects to those
> > donors.
> >  One incident happened in thirukadalmallai
> divyadesam
> > (adiyEns place).
> >
> > While some peoples were standing in queue for
> darshan,
> >
> > one donor with his family members came to temple
> for
> > darshan. Immediately, the archakAs responded them
> and
> > done all upachArams and explained clearly the
> > importance of divyadesam and offered prasAdams. By
> > watching this, the person who stood in the line,
> > commented that, "archakAs will do service only for
> > rich
> >  peoples, and they are also longing for money!".

> [...]
=== message truncated ===

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/

Azhvar EmberumAnAr JeeyAr ThiruvadigalE Saranam
http://www.vedics.net

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional