You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Oct 2006

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00182 Oct 2006

Thanks I am able to see it now.

Adiyen

Ramesh

vidya srinivasan <vidya_177@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Sir,

Please click on the following link and it will automatically open the website.
www.madhuramangalam.ramanujatemples.net

or else: copy the link and paste it in the Address bar on the browser and press 'Enter' Key and the page will open.

Hope this works for you.
Vidya

ramasnra <ramasnra@yahoo.ca> wrote:
Adiyen is not able to go to the site. Please help me

Dasan

Ramesh Narasimhan

--- In ramanuja@yahoogroups.com, srihi@... wrote:

> Srihi
>
> First let me wish you all a Happy Deepawali.
>
> On this day your web site www.ramanujatemples.net is expanded.
>
> One more sub domain is added. It is for Madhuramangalam temple (
Birth place of Sri Embar).

> The Url is : www.madhuramangalam.ramanujatemples.net
>
> The Jeernadharan Kainkaryam of the temple is going on , The
details are in web site. They are planning for Samproshani in the
coming Thai Month during Emabars Thirunakshtram. If you lend your
hand to the Kainkaryam it will be become a reality.

> If any thing to be added or corrected kindly guide me.
>
> Dasan
> Sridhar

Share your photos with the people who matter at Yahoo! Canada Photos __._,_.___

Azhvar EmberumAnAr JeeyAr ThiruvadigalE Saranam
http://www.vedics.net

Illinois home inspector Illinois home builder Illinois home
Illinois home for sale Chicago hotel illinois

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
ramanuja-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list