You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Oct 2006

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00186 Oct 2006

Dear Ramanuja SriVaishnavas
Adiyen wish to inform you that this year with the Grace of Sri Sthalasayana emperumAn at Sirupuliyoor we plan to have the Mamunigal Thirunakshatram over there for 2 days , 26th and 27th Oct .
At this junture we wish to Thank all the Srivaishnavas who contributed to the Madapalli Kainkaryam sponsored by Vedics recently, by His grace it has come to closure and we plan to do a formal hand over to temple authorities along with this utsavam;
Once again adiyen prays at the feet of SrivAishnavas for making this temple Madapalli Kainkaryam complete soon with all your support and blessings ;
We wish to convey our special Thanks to Sri.U.Ve Velukudi Krishnan swamy for inspiring us to take this kainkaryam and also pointing us to the right person/authorities in needy hours in getting the approval etc
More importantly , Therazhadhur pattachariar Vasan did a great help in associating us with a very good contractor to make the construction complete soon and within the budget

From Vedics , it was fully taken care by Sri Parthasarathy swamy and assisted by Sri Bharani and Sri Sudharsan

Let me request the Srivaishnas once again who did their contribution by any means to give us many more oppurtunities like this to serve Him and His adiyavargal

Adiyen plan to take snap shots of the MM utsavam and post to the group next week

Adiyen Ramanuja dasan
Guna

Azhvar EmberumAnAr JeeyAr ThiruvadigalE Saranam
http://www.vedics.net

Illinois home inspector Illinois home builder Illinois home
Illinois home for sale Chicago hotel illinois

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
ramanuja-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list