You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Oct 2006

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00224 Oct 2006

SrI:

SwAmin(s),
             Great kainkaryam!! It is indeed befitting to see the great SwAmi piLLai lOkAchAryA being glorified by another great AchAryan, swAmi dEsikan. Thanks for publishing this text online during this very joyous time-frame of AzhwAr-AchArya celebrations.

            Endless thanks for this noble/time-consuming effort!!

dAsan
kidAmbi SoundarAjan.

Sreekanth <sreekanth_a@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
SrImathE rAmAnujAya namaH
SrImathE lOkaguravE namaH
SrImathE varavaramunayE namaH

Dear Srivaishnaites
On the occasion of the 801th  Thirunakshathram of swami piLLai lOkAchAryar, we are glad to announce our blog on SrI lOkAchArya panchASath. Thanks to Sri. Ranganathan Krihsnamachari who took only 2 days to type the whole lOkAcharya panchASath.
At present we have the Sanskrit and Romanized text in the blog. And the meanings will follow in future.
adiyOgaL ramAnuja dAsargaL
RanganAthan Krishnamachari
Sreekanth

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business. __._,_.___

Azhvar EmberumAnAr JeeyAr ThiruvadigalE Saranam
http://www.vedics.net

Illinois home inspector Illinois home builder Illinois home
Illinois home for sale Chicago hotel illinois

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
ramanuja-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list